A rummy tournament is a 2 to 6 player game played with at least 2 pack of 53 cards. This game is played in a knock-out format.
How to join tournament:
The first and the most vital thing for any rummy tournament is to join the tournament and grab a seat. The tournaments have limited number of seats and also the registration for the tournament is finished before it starts. It is imperative to register and secure your seat. Each table has maximum of 6 players. The players are seated over different tables with a fixed number of tournament chips.
One can play these tournaments from desktop and can likewise download free rummy application for consistent experience of playing rummy on android platform.
How to play the rummy tournament:
- At least two packs of 53 (includes 1 printed joker) cards each is used
- A toss before starting the game to choose which player makes the first move
- Each player is dealt with 13 cards randomly.
- A Joker is chosen randomly out of the deck and set on the table. If the joker chose is a printed joker, then players can likewise utilize the Ace card of any suit as joker. This implies in such a game there will be at least 9 jokers relying upon the number of packs utilized
- The next card from the pack of cards is set in the open deck space indicating the start of the game. Improve your rummy playing skills by learning how to play points rummy game.
Points system in rummy tournament:
The player who declares 1st once finishing valid hand gets zero points. All the face cards carry ten points and alternative numbered cards carry points based their face value. All wild and printed Jokers carry zero points. If a player drops at the primary flip, he/she gets twenty points and if dropped once the primary pick is done then they get forty points. Eighty points for the player who declares before the goal is not completed.
Losing players get scores as indicated by the points conveyed by their hands. On the off chance that a losing player has no pure sequence, all the points of the cards in the hand are counted. On the off chance that a losing player has two sequences with a pure sequence, at that point just the cards that are not arranged in sequences, and sets are counted. Players can get a maximum score of eighty points. And, the players who miss three successive turns get a middle drop of 40 points and are automatically dropped from the game.
You can read my previous post on what are the rules to play rummy online to learn detailed rummy rules.
The game of Rummy, the most popular online game in India, is played with at least a deck of 52 cards. Before knowing to play Rummy, it is essential to know what constitutes a deck of 52 cards. A deck will have cards of four different suits viz. Spade, clubs, Hearts and Diamonds each owning four face value cards – Ace, King, Queen and Jack. If you are interested to know how many even number cards are in the deck, here it is:
2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 are the even number cards found in each suit and since there are four suits into to, the total even number cards will be 5×4 = 20.
Having known the constitution of cards as above, let us go through the tips to play Rummy.
- Rummy is the game played with an objective of forming at least two sequences one of which must be a pure one and the remaining cards will be used to form sequences or sets. So, remember this objective carefully and give your priority to form pure sequence first. This is the important tip for any Rummy player.
- Holding high value cards is a taboo and so discard them as far as possible immediately so that you are not burdened with more points.
- Know how to use joker cards (wild card / printed joker) since they can be used to replace any card to form a sequence or set. Do remember joker cards cannot be used to form pure sequences.
- Have a close watch on the moves of your opponents and ascertain from their actions as to what type of arrangements they are trying to form. The following methods can be used to gauge your opponents and influence them.
- Discard a random card that you have a two of and see if your opponent picks it up. If he does you will know what sequence is he looking for.
- Keep discarding lower value cards or picking up high value cards for three to four consecutive turns so that you can confuse your opponent into thinking that you are about to finish the game.
- Keep drawing cards from the open deck which will confuse your opponents who will fold the cards thinking you are winning the game. This act of confusing your opponent is called bluffing.
- Do not hold any card for too long. Keep changing your plan as per the existing situation and be flexible. Persevering with just one plan is not a clever idea to win Rummy. Always look for plan B.
- If you are unable to finish the game holding difficult set of cards, just drop yourself from the game so that at least you are not losing with more points. You can either drop yourself at the beginning of the game or at the middle of the game.
So those were the tips to win the game of Rummy which is essential for any Rummy player to know before proceeding to play the game of online Rummy. You can check previous post on “how to play 13 cards rummy” here, It may help you to play rummy like champions.
As soon as you are dealt with the cards in the game of online Rummy, it needs to be ascertained if you can go ahead playing it. If the cards look seemingly unplayable it is better to duck by dropping the game instead of losing it badly. So how to determine which hand is likely to give a success to a player? Let us now see the possible scenarios where a player can confidently feel that the game is playable.
When the cards likely to meet the game’s objective:
The objective of the online Rummy game is to form at least two sequences one of which should be a pure one and the remaining cards are used to form sequences / sets. If you are beginner of online rummy you can learn how to play rummy game. So once the cards are dealt to you please make sure if a pure sequence looks easier to be formed first. If so you can feel confident of having a very good hand.
Less high value cards:
Even if you have relatively a bad hand, you can still play the game if possess less or perhaps no high value cards. You will lose with more points if you carry high value cards and such losses are not good for your prospects at all if you are a regular Rummy player.
You can also judge your hand by observing your opponent’s actions closely which will enable you to know whether he is running a good hand or he is struggling. If his actions prompt he is having a bad hand, you can continue playing the game or else it is better to drop immediately.
With the help of aforesaid tips, one can decide which hand is better to play Rummy. You can read what are the tips to handle a bad rummy hand to improve chance of winning.
Rummy is a fun game and it can be played between two to six players on each table. Most people think that rummy needs many players to come together and then only cash games can be played. However, rummy can be played with a minimum of two players. Here is how the game of rummy is played.
- Each player in rummy game will be given 13 cards from two decks of 52 cards.
- The aim of the game is to form sequences and sets and make a valid declaration
- When you are playing with two players, there is a random shuffle done and one of the players start playing.
- The most important thing in the game is to form the pure sequence. For a pure sequence you need 3 or more cards of the same suit in a sequence. Without a pure sequence, you cannot make a declaration.
- Once the pure sequence is made, you need to form the impure sequence and sets. For the impure sequence you once more need 3 or more cards of the same suit, however you can use a Joker. With the use of the Joker, you can make an impure sequence.
- Finally, the players need to form sets that can consist of 3 or more cards of different suits but same value. It is important to know that in one set, you cannot use 2 cards of the same suit.
- Once you have arranged all your cards in sequences and sets, you can click on the Declare button and win the rummy game.
Rummy game with two players move fast and is comparatively simpler to play. If you are beginning with rummy, try playing the two player game. it is the best way to get a hang of online rummy. If you are new to rummy my previous post “how to play 13 cards Rummy” will be helpful to you.
Pool Rummy is one of the three major variations of online Rummy with points Rummy and Deals Rummy being the other two. This is the most popular version of Rummy available online. In fact, a pool rummy is of two different varieties. One of the varieties is called 101 Pool Rummy and the other one is called as 201 Pool Rummy. Let us now see the rules of 101 Pool Rummy in detail.
- This game is played with two to six players with two or more packs of 52 cards in addition to a printed joker in each pack.
- The objective of the game is to form at least two sequences one of which must be a pure life and the balance cards can be used to form sequences or sets.
- A player must pick up and discard a card on each turn.
- The player with the lowest score to his credit will be declared the winner.
- As the name of the Rummy indicates, any player whose score crosses 101 points is eliminated. So, every player must ensure his scores cumulatively stay below 101.
- The first drop leaves a player with 20 points and the middle drop leaves him with 40 points.
- The maximum points that a player can get at the end of each deal is 80 points which one should avoid.
- The points are calculated at the end of each deal. Cumulatively at the end of each deal the points are added for every player and once the points go beyond 101 he gets eliminated.
- A player who does a valid declaration gets zero points.
- The prize money for a winner is fixed as below:
(Entry fees × No. of players) – Rake.
One more popular variation of rummy is Points rummy, here you can learn “how to play points rummy game“ .
Points rummy is one of the fastest rummy variants with each game of one deal. Here the players play for a pre-decided rupee value. The winner gets all the cash at the end.
- The game starts with each player bringing a minimum of 80x point value.
- Points rummy variant is similar to the other types of rummy where you have to form a pure sequence, sequence and sets.
- The player who makes a valid declaration gets 0. The players who lose, get points that are a total of deadwood cards that they hold.
- If a player leaves between the game then there is a penalty= Full count x bet deducted.
- If a player is disconnected for any reason, then the auto play feature automatically kicks in for the next 3 rounds. If he resumes his game, great otherwise it is considered a middle drop. If another player has made a valid declaration during this time, then the disconnected player will get 30 points. Here’s how to play points rummy game.
- If a player drops out of the game, then it is divided into 3 sections.
- First Drop= 10 points
- Middle Drop = 30 points
- Full count = 80 points maximum
If a player thinks he has a bad hand and wants to drop out of the game, then it is best to do at the beginning of the game. This keeps the loss to the minimum. You can learn rummy rules in detail click on “what are the rules to play Rummy online?. Going for a middle drop or full count just adds to point loss. If you are in the middle of the game, then it is best to continue playing and give it your best shot.
Rummy is a popular card game and is played between 2 to 6 players. The aim of the game is to make sets and sequences and make a valid declaration. Here’s how to use Jokers when playing online rummy.
- Jokers are used to form valid sets and impure sequences in rummy. Whether it is a two-player rummy game or a four-player rummy game, there are only two Jokers that are allowed in each game. However, one wild card in the rummy game also acts like a Joker. So, every game will have 2 Joker cards and one wild card to play with.
- To make a valid declaration, player needs to form a pure sequence and the remaining hands can be arranged as impure sequence and sets. To form a pure sequence, cards need to be of the same suit in consecutive order. In a pure sequence, you can’t use a Joker.
- In impure sequence, the cards once more need to be of the same suit in a consecutive order but you can use a Joker as a substitute for a card.
- The remaining cards can be arranged in sets. In sets, there are three or more cards of the same value but different suits. Once more, you can use Jokers to form sets as well.
- Before making a declaration, make sure you have arranged in your cards in valid sets and sequences and used your Jokers wisely.
Playing rummy is always fun. However, it requires focus and concentration and needs every move to be made carefully. You can check my previous post on “what are the useful Rummy tips to be a Rummy champ to utilize your jokers in a smart way. Play rummy online and win cash prizes on the go. Rummy is a game of skill and there is no matter of chance involved. So, get started with online rummy today.
The main objective of a Rummy game is to form at least two sequences, one of which should be a pure life and the remaining cards are used to form sequences and sets. Anything not in conformance with the objective makes the arrangement invalid. Check my previous post on “How to form valid sets and sequence in Rummy” to avoid wrong declaration. Any player who is said to have completed the formation should declare and submit the cards for validation by pressing the declare button.
When the cards are validated and you are found to have made a valid declaration you will be declared the winner and on the contrary if the card formation is found to be invalid it will be called as a wrong declaration and you will be thus losing the game immediately.
Scenarios constituting wrong declaration:
- When a player declares without forming a pure sequence.
- Same way declaration made without any sequence.
- When a set is formed with the same value card of the similar suit.
Such aforesaid scenarios are called wrong declarations. When one of such declaration is done it results in penalty for the player who ends up losing 80 points which is also the maximum score a person can lose in an online Rummy game, irrelevant of the value of cards that he holds.
However, the game will still continue with the remaining players until a winner is ascertained. So, a player has to doubly make sure he has the right set of cards in hand in accordance to the rules of the game if he has to safeguard himself from losing the maximum points.
The milestone judgement by the Honourable Supreme Court of India certifying the game of Rummy which is played for cash as completely legal as it is more of a skill based game has revolutionised online gaming in India. There are multiple online rummy websites where you can play free rummy games as well as cash games by simply creating your account. Check my previous post on “How to play Rummy for cash in India” to win real cash by playing rummy. Let us see how to play Rummy for cash on any rummy website.
- Register yourself to play online Rummy through a simple registration process at the rummy website and get a username for your own.
- You can also install the rummy app and play the game through mobile. Most websites are now running the game on the app.
- Go through video tutorials available and know the rules of the game and the tricks involved in it.
- Play practice games and equip yourself to play online for cash.
- Approach cash tables and play online Rummy for cash through money won from free games.
- Do not venture into playing multiple tables at the same time. Play one at a time to avoid getting distracted.
- Do not be nervous and play with confidence.
- You need to provide personal information like bank account for playing Rummy for cash. But do not be worried to divulge critical information as the information that you share are well protected through security system at par with international standards.
- The payments are processed immediately and you will be in receipt of the same in your account in two to three days maximum.
- The withdrawal process is also very simple and it follows a safe and secured gateway.
So, what are you waiting for? Just register on a rummy website and win as much as you can, making your pastimes fruitful by playing Rummy.
Many rummy websites like RummyCircle, Ace2three and JungleeRummy keep up the highest amount of security to their players; all transactions are encrypted with 2048-piece SSL; none of your data is imparted to any outsider. RummyCircle.com offers a world class gaming knowledge to enjoy rummy games online that you will never see anywhere. With uncommon security measures for online transactions, It has developed into being known as the most secure Indian rummy website in India. Check my previous post on “How to find real rummy portal in India” to choose best rummy site to play online rummy. You can get the games in any of these mediums – Online, Desktop or Mobile APP. On the off chance that you are searching for a dependable rummy online website in India to help your rewards playing rummy online.
You can reset or recover your password utilizing Forgot Password link. You can either enter your username or enrolled email to get an email notification to recover your password.
To reset your secret password, follow the steps below:
1. Click on forgot password link underneath the login page. A popup window will appear.
2.Enter the email ID with which you enrolled at a rummy website and click on Submit
3.Check your email and follow the guidelines given via email. Click on the connection given to reset your password. Enter the new password and click on confirm to change your password
4.You will be redirected to the page, where you need to enter your e-mail address, and complete Human verification (the captcha code will change every time) and click on submit.
5.Once you click on Submit button, you will get an e-mail with a link that helps you in changing the password.
6.Also, please mark emails from info@mails and support mails to avoid missing any emails from us.
7.Please reach out to the customer support team, if you are still facing any issues in accessing your account.